- Live TV – must-watch shows, sports, news, movies, and more
- Favorite shows and entire channels can be saved to your own personal cloud DVR with no recording conflicts
- Programming from tons of channels, including AMC, Disney, ESPN, NFL Network and more
- Live, DVR, and On Demand programming are all part of one seamless experience
- You and your family can stream on up to five gadgets at once
When you hear someone talk about PlayStation, video games are most likely what comes to mind. That’s because it’s been a leader in the gaming industry for years.But did you know that PlayStation now has one of the most popular streaming services around? It’s true. The company is a major player in the cutting-the-cord world.I’m talking about PlayStation Vue.With PlayStation Vue, you can watch live sports, news, movies, and more with a powerful DVR and On Demand programming, all with no annual contract and no surprise fees. Just download the app and sign in with your PlayStation Network account to start watching live TV on your Android or iOS gadget.Plans start at $39.99 per month and go all the way up to $74.99, depending on which channels you want. You can add stand-alone premium channels to any plan that you choose. SHOWTIME, HBO, sports pack, and Cinemax are a few of the premium channels.Here are some of the PlayStation Vue app’s features:
Stop robocalls for good with Kim’s new eBook
Robocalls interrupt us constantly and scam Americans out of millions of dollars every year. Learn Kim's best tricks for stopping annoying robocalls in this handy guide.