Have you ever driven all the way to the grocery store just to forget some of the items you were supposed to pick up? You get home, unpack, and oops — you don’t have that can of beans for your specialty chili recipe. That’s frustrating.
Or maybe you’re brainstorming the perfect gift for your spouse’s birthday. You need a handy way to keep track of (and compare) your ideas.
Don’t worry — Google has you covered.
Google Keep lets you save your thoughts, wherever you are. You can add notes, lists, photos and audio to Keep and set a location-based reminder to pull up your shopping list right when you get to the store.
Need help remembering to finish all the tasks on your to-do list? No problem — Keep lets you set a time-based reminder to make sure you never miss a thing.
Keep also allows you to share your thoughts with family and friends. The next time you’re at the grocery store, share your shopping list and watch as items get checked off in real time. There’s no need to keep texting back and forth.
Here are some other features of Google Keep:
- Capture, edit, share and collaborate on your notes on any gadget, anywhere.
- Add audio, lists, notes and photos.
- Organize notes with labels and colors.
- Get reminders about a note at a specific time or place so you never miss a task.
- Record a voice memo and have it transcribed automatically.
- Grab the text from an image to help you quickly find that note again through search.
Google Keep is available on Android, iOS and Chrome for free. It works on your phone, tablet and computer, and everything you add to Keep syncs across your gadgets so your important information is always with you.
If you’d like to try Google Keep, click on the appropriate link below: