What makes Toby unique?Toby doesn’t simply bookmark your favorites but organizes your browser tabs into itself to access them in one click instead of multiple dropdowns. It is a free extension but is one that you need to signup on their website to use.
- The extension allows you to keep track of a hundred open tabs
- Organize them into easy to digest visual lists.
- Quickly search and find saved tabs.
- Add tabs to lists with a single click on the extension’s icon.
- Free – For individuals, can use for an unlimited period of time, for work or personal use.
- Teams – For teams and businesses, use Toby as the hub for projects and team resources.
- Enterprise – For large organizations, power teams with multiple Toby workspaces.
What tab extension works with what browsers?
- OneTab, Snooze Tabby,
- OneTab, Quick Tabs, Snooze Tabby, The Great Suspender, Toby
What extension should I use?Each extension serves a different purpose.
- OneTab – Is a tab memory reducer. This allows you to not overload your PC by offering up to 95% memory reduction.
- QuickTabs – Allows you to close your tabs and make them available in a “recently used” quick access area.
- Snooze Tabby – This extension temporarily snoozes your open tabs until the timer goes off as long as the browser is open.
- The Great Suspender – Another tab that allows you to set a time limit to make tabs inactive temporarily.
- Toby – Allows you to organize tabs into lists and makes it easier to find in a non-bookmark styled page.