- Use the + and – keys to set throttle
- Keys 0 to 9 are also convenient to set throttle: 9 is full throttle.
- Use the mouse as a stick.
- As you gain speed, pull gently (mouse down) on the stick to take off.
- If you would rather use the keyboard, press k. Press m to go back to the mouse control.
- You can change camera mode by using the camera menu or press c.
How many of you have flown an airplane before? I’m sure that number is pretty low, but I can guarantee that most of you have traveled by plane at one point or another.Have you ever thought about what it takes for a pilot to fly an airplane? You’re usually safe and sound in the cabin, but flying a plane is a lot harder than it seems. It takes time, training and money to become a certified pilot, not to mention a strong stomach.It sounds like an exciting adventure. The wondrous clouds and incredible views in front of you, with the power of flight at your fingertips.Well, did you know that you could be thousands of feet in the air, piloting your very own plane, and all from the comfort of your favorite armchair? With a computer and flight simulator software, you can be flying in seconds, completely free.GeoFS is a free, online flight simulator, with global scenery, that runs in your web browser. Whether you are a licensed pilot practicing VFR, an aviation enthusiast or just looking for some fun flying in beautiful landscapes, you can enjoy any of the 20 available aircraft, ranging from para-glider to airliners, anywhere in the world.Here’s a quick-start guide to begin on GeoFS:
Check out the free Komando.com App!
Get the latest tech updates and breaking news on the go, straight to your phone, with the Komando.com App, available in the Apple Store and Google Play Store.