- Enhance your photos with presets
- Stylize your photos with over 10 filters designed by well-known designers
- Get creative with dozens of stickers and frames
- Remove blemishes and red eye with just one touch
- Crop, rotate, and straighten your photos
- Modify brightness, contrast, highlights and shadows
Getting into photo editing can be like falling down the rabbit hole. In a good way.It’s super easy to get lost in the world of photography when you have the right tools to make your images pop. That’s why it’s important to have a powerful image-editing tool.But for many, the expense of using one is a problem. The more complex editing tools can be expensive. Photoshop is the de facto standard, but it can cost nearly $20 per month.Don’t worry, we have a solution for you. There is an online image editor similar to Photoshop that you can download and the best part is it’s free!I’m talking about SumoPaint.SumoPaint is a fun and simple way to make creative photos in a few clicks. Use professionally handcrafted filters, creative stickers and frames, with over 20 editing tools to touch up your images.Its filters, painting tools and image manipulators are the fastest, smoothest and most versatile tools online. Here are some features:
Join the Komando Community!
Get even more digital know-how and entertainment with the ad-free Komando Community! Watch or listen to The Kim Komando Show on your schedule, read Kim's eBooks for free, and get answers in the tech forums.