- Customizable template object palette
- Import/export WMF, EMF, BMP, JPEG, PNG, MNG, ICO, GIF and PCX images
- Slideshow viewer
- Simple graph plotter to plot mathematical expressions
- Advanced “pocket” calculator with equation solver
- Uses compressed file format for minimizing drawing file size
Do you have a big work presentation coming up? You don’t want to lose your co-workers’ attention with the boring old text only slideshow.No, it’s much better to have your presentation pop with diagrams and charts. That will surely hold everyone’s focus.If you want to put together a creative presentation, let Diagram Designer help.This tool lets you create beautiful charts and diagrams needed for any purpose. Just drag and drop the elements that you want to add to your diagram. It’s that easy.You choose the elements that you want to use from the menu located on the right side of the window. A tree-like structure is displayed on the left side of the window that shows the elements you’ve added to your diagram. Elements include arrows, basic polygonal shapes, and text fields. All of which can be customized and resized.Here are some of Diagram Designer’s features:
Ask me your digital question!
Navigating the digital world can be intimidating and sometimes downright daunting. Let me help! Reach out today to ask your digital question. You might even be on my show!