It's a fact of life, internet life to be exact. As we conduct more of our affairs online - social media, banking, shopping, entertainment, communications - we are juggling multiple accounts more than ever.
Think of all the services sites you constantly log in to every day. Now, think of all the email addresses, usernames and passwords you use to access them. If you're using proper password etiquette, you probably have scores of unique and strong passwords for every service and site!
How could you possibly keep track of all of them? Maybe you have a notepad filled with all your credentials (an absolute no-no, by the way).
Or, do you just let your browser auto-save your usernames and passwords? (Not as secure as it seems.)
Or maybe just throw caution to the wind, commit all of them to memory and reset them when needed. (Not recommended for your sanity's sake.)
Well, thankfully, there's a better way. With this program I'm about to share with you, your password life can be a whole lot easier and, get this, more secure than ever!
RoboForm: The only password manager you'll ever need
RoboForm saves you the hassle of remembering all your passwords for the secure sites you use.
It automatically saves new passwords as you enter them into a site and allows you to log in with just one click.
Need help generating strong and unique passwords? RoboForm's built-in password generator will do just that!
Even with hundreds of passwords saved in your profile, RoboForm will also organize them in a user-friendly and searchable way.
And with a free RoboForm account (yes, free!), you get all these great perks:
- Unlimited logins to sites and services
- Automatically fill web forms with personal information
- Multi-platform support (Macs, PCs, iOS, Android plus multiple browsers)
- Bulletproof AES256 Encryption
- Free password strength audit and grade
- Shareable Logins
- RECEIVE Emergency Access for account recovery in case of death or incapacitation
- Third Party Application Support (Skype and iTunes, for example)
That's a ton of features for a free password manager you can't get anywhere else!
For even more powerful features, you can upgrade to a RoboForm Everywhere subscription. For just $19.95/ a year you can get extra perks like:
- multi-device syncing
- cloud backups
- two-factor authentication
- secure shared folder for login sharing
- CHOOSE your trusted contacts for Emergency Access in case of death or incapacitation
- Web Access
- Email and Phone Technical Support
- Family Plans available (good for 5 Everywhere accounts)
So don't fret. If you need someone to guide you through our modern and complicated world of logins and passwords, it doesn't matter if you have a Free or Everywhere account, RoboForm has your back!
To download RoboForm now, click here or the blue box below. RoboForm is available for Windows, Macs, iOS, Android, Linus, and Chrome OS.
You can get RoboForm for free but for a limited time, you can use promo KIM for $10 off new Everywhere subscriptions.