Are you addicted to Facebook like so many others? Since there are nearly 2 billion active monthly users worldwide, there's a good chance that you are.
Many people have the popular social media site as their home page, so it's the first site they visit in the morning and the last site they check before bedtime. Let's face it, there's just so many things to do on Facebook it's easy to get lost and lose track of time. If you find this to be a problem, don't worry, there is a download that will help.
Toolkit For Facebook is a collection of Facebook automation tools that are designed to improve your experience while using the site, and it's available as a free Google Chrome extension.
Here are some of the things you can do with the toolkit:
- Invite friends to like your page
- Invite friends to join your group
- Accept all friend requests at once
- Send event invitations - This lets you invite all your friends to your Facebook event
- Post on multiple groups at once
- Message all friends at the same time
- Unfriend all Facebook friends at the same time - This lets you remove all friends if you decide to deactivate your account
- Delete all comments
- Reject all friend requests
- Remove Facebook page likes
- Remove all Facebook groups - This is great if you are receiving too many notifications from your groups and decide to leave them all
Those are just a few of the time-saving tools that come with the Facebook Social Toolkit. To get started, click on the link we've provided below and add the Chrome extension. You'll be surprised at just how much time you will save.
While you're at it, be sure to "Like" Kim's page for the latest breaking news updates and live streaming.
Note: This is just one example of the tips you can get for free here on Komando.com. Share this download idea with everyone you know either by pasting the link into your Facebook News Feed, or using the share buttons below.