For decades now, Adobe’s Photoshop has been the go-to software tool for a variety of creatives. The program is so ubiquitous it’s even become a verb.
But if you’re just breaking into the biz as a photographer or designer, don’t judge Adobe’s flagship software by the “photoshopped” celebrity memes you see scattered casually around the web.
This tool has more time-saving features and image enhancement capabilities than casual users will ever access. Tap or click here to see how older versions of Photoshop can put users at risk for lawsuits.
If you really want to unlock the true potential of Photoshop, whether for a high-paying design job or to enhance your creative side, there’s a quick way to get up to speed: The Adobe Photoshop Creative Cloud Certification Bundle.
All told, the package is a roundup of 8 linked classes, totaling more than 40 hours of instruction. It’s largely taught by professional retoucher Marcin Mikus, who has used the program in a wide variety of jobs and situations.
At the end of each course, you’ll get a certificate of completion, too. Each one is a feather in your cap that any job recruiter will notice.
Here’s a complete breakdown of what you’ll get:
- Photoshop for Photographers: Beginner to Professional – A great place to start. The course is geared toward photographers, but anyone who has worked with photos can use this as a jumping off point to Photoshop’s endless editing capabilities.
- Photoshop CC: Adjustement Layers, Blending Modes & Masks – A look at some of the basic tools you’ll need to make changes on any image. With these three, you can manipulate nearly any file into a work of art.
- High-End Beauty Retouching in Photoshop 2.0 – If you’ve ever wondered how models looks so good on every magazine cover, this is your class. Most of the glow on a magic, high-profile cover girl comes from post-production in photoshop – not the makeup room.
- Photoshop CC: Lifestyle Photography Retouching – There’s an art to making photos look better without telegraphing your high-tech tweaks. This course is for those who need to make the most of their selfies and outdoor shots.
- Professional Photoshop Retouching: Lingerie & Swimwear – This is a specialized course on retouching with a focus on skin and hair.
- Creating LUTs in Photoshop – LUTs are Look Up Tables, and they control the RGB channels of any image. Master them, and you can save a ton of time when you want a batch of photos to have the same look.
- Photoshop CC: Color, Lights and Contrasts Mastery – Learn RAW conversion and other final minute adjustments that will turn your photos from eye-catching to hypnotic.
- Photoshop CC Master Class: Be A Creative Professional – A roundup of all Photoshop’s professional tips and inside tricks.
Right now, Komando readers can get the entire bundle on deep discount: 97% off the MSRP.
Software not included. Prices subject to change.
You can’t beat free! Get $70+ worth of premium Mac apps for free today!
SHOP MORE DEALS: Check out the Komando.com Deals page for the hottest tech and digital deals, including gadgets, gizmos, online courses and more! Tap or click here to start shopping. For questions about Komando Deals products, click here.
By clicking our links, you’re supporting our research, as we may earn a very small commission. Recommendations are not part of any business incentives.