Looking for a powerful and affordable new smartphone?
Luckily, you don’t have to choose between affordable and amazing when you think about the new iPhone SE. Right now, for a limited time you can get it for up to half off with bill credits at T-Mobile when you add a line.
Ready to make the switch? Call 1-800-TMobile or visit T-Mobile.com/plans to choose the right plan for you.
Apple’s most affordable new iPhone yet
The iPhone SE is back in a popular design including the familiar Home button – this time powered with the same A13 Bionic chip, the fastest chip in a smartphone introduced with the latest iPhone 11 models, along with:
- A 4.7-inch Retina HD display
- Touch ID for industry-leading security
- The best single-camera system ever in an iPhone
- And it comes in three beautiful colors — black, white and (PRODUCT) RED
The iPhone SE is a great value for a great phone!
Get $200 off the iPhone SE via 24 monthly bill credits when you add a new T-Mobile line — that’s up to half off. Call 1-800-TMobile to get started.
Pairing value with value
A high-quality, affordable phone deserves a plan to match. If you’re 55 and up – you’re in luck! T-Mobile’ offers an exclusive rate plan to customers 55 and up. Check out the Essentials Unlimited 55 Plan.
At just $55 per month plus tax with AutoPay for two lines of unlimited talk, text and high-speed data, the Essentials Unlimited 55 plan can save you up to 50% off versus other major carriers!
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Unlimited talk, text and high-speed data across the U.S.
- T-Mobile’s award-winning Team of Experts. A real team of customer service experts to answer your call, with no bots and no bouncing from rep to rep – just real help from real people.
- Free scam protection with Scam ID to warn you of likely scam calls and Scam Block to restrict incoming calls from potential scammers.
- Weekly free perks and access to exclusive discounts with the T-Mobile Tuesdays app.
- And unlimited 3G hotspot — turn your phone into a wireless hotspot and keep your other devices connected to the internet at no extra charge while on T-Mobile’s nationwide network.
Tap or click here to compare T-Mobile’s other options for customers 55 and up.
Powerful network + powerful iPhone
The iPhone SE taps into T-Mobile’s most powerful signal, 600 MHz. That means better coverage in rural areas and hard to reach places, like deep inside buildings than other signals. Plus, it lights up speed-boosting LTE-Advanced tech on T-Mobile’s network.
T-Mobile’s 600 MHz LTE — live in nearly 8,900 cities and towns in 49 states and Puerto Rico — is stronger than ever and covers more people and places, to keep you connected.
Over the past three years, T-Mobile has invested nearly $30 billion into its network. What does that mean for you? A nationwide network that reaches more people and places than ever before!
Plus, the average LTE download speeds for subscribers increased by a whopping 60% from 2016 to 2019. Faster, more reliable downloads for all the phone you love.
Get it all with T-Mobile and the new iPhone SE. Don’t wait! This offer won’t be around long. Call 1-800-TMobile or if you’re 55 and up visit T-mobile.com/55 to get two lines and save 50% off versus the other major competitors.
Legal Disclaimer: Save 50% versus AT&T and Verizon’s basic unlimited plans. Plan benefits vary. AT&T and Verizon offer a discounted rate plan in FL only. Half off iPhone SE: If you cancel your line before receiving 24 bill credits, you may owe up to the full device amount (ex. $399.99 – iPhone SE 64GB); if canceling your account, you can contact us first to instead make discounted monthly balance payments. Tax on pre-credit price due at sale. Allow 2 bill cycles for credits. Essentials 55: Max 2 voice lines. Credit approval, deposit, $10 SIM card, and, in stores & on customer service calls, $20 assisted or upgrade support charge may be required. Without AutoPay, $5 more/line. During congestion the small fraction of customers using >50GB/mo. may notice reduced speeds until next bill cycle due to data prioritization.