I love helping my listeners with all of their tech issues. I recently received this question from Donna in Oriental, NC:
Q: "I am a volunteer for a small church camp that is growing. We need simple scheduling software for camps, week or individual days, gym cabins, houses or pool. Volunteers and staff will use the software and cost is a factor. Any suggestions?"
A: Thank you Donna for your question. There are a few options out there that are perfect for your situation. Let's take a look at the top ones and I wish you well in your endeavors.
Regpack describes its technology as research based. It has a conditional logic engine, which allows every user who begins the registration process to have a customized experience that is unique to them.
When you create forms, the system automatically creates data points that allow you to then set triggers based on the user's response. So if you ask a simple question, you can create a totally different flow for people who answer the question differently.
It's a great tool for administrators. Here are some of its time-saving admin tools:
- Your process, automated - Find and create applicant groups according to your needs. Automate your online registration.
- Your website, Regpack's technology - Don't send applicants away. Embed your process seamlessly onto your website.
- Integrated payment processing - Applicants can pay easily within the registration process. Manage payments, send invoices and more.
- Save over 60 admin hours each month - Online registration automation tools that work for you. Save time and work smarter.
Regpack has a few plans to choose from at different price points. For its Starter plan you'll pay $49 per month. The other plans include Essential at $99, Business $149, and Plus costs $249 per month.
Click here to check out the site and see if it's right for you.
Aspira was originally founded as ReserveAmerica. Its goal is to simplify access to North America's great outdoors.
The company's comprehensive suite of reservation and licensing technology and service solutions support federal, state, provincial and local government park and conservation agencies, as well as private campground owners, conveniently connecting them with outdoor adventure seekers from around the world.
Here are Aspira's campground management services:
- State and provincial parks - Manage campground reservations, permits, tours, retail and more in a seamless experience, tailored to the efficiency of your workflows and the delight of your guests.
- Campgrounds and RV parks - Simplify administration of your private, city or county-owned campground, RV park or RV resort while connecting more people to the amenities you offer.
- Conservation agencies - Recruit, retain and reactivate fish and game enthusiasts through effective marketing and online access to licenses, seasons, lotteries, harvest reporting and more.
Aspira facilitates nearly 50 million transactions between people and outdoor experiences every year. It's experienced at enhancing the appeal of your site's amenities and offerings. Let Aspira help you improve campground and park operations - whether you are in the field or in the office.
It appears that you need to contact Aspira directly for a price quote as pricing information is not on its site. Click here to explore Aspira.
These days, if your business is going to be successful, you need a social media footprint. The site, Campsite.bio, is the perfect way to connect with clients through social media.
Campsite works in all of the places you need to share important links with your followers. Think Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or even your email.
Your Campsite page is just a collection of links with images, which gets your users to where you want them fast.
Campsite gives you the tools to ace your brand's style guide. It puts you in control of how your profile looks so you can be on brand every time.
It has an easy to use interface that helps you get things done efficiently. Campsite does just enough to give you exactly what you need in a social profile. Unlimited links, custom branding, links to your social accounts, and more.
Even better, the company says that every feature that is currently offered will always be free. A pro plan will have more features at a date and rate to be determined later, but you can always use the current features at no charge.
Click here to get started with Campsite.bio.