Are you running a nonprofit business? Imagine what you could do with $10,000 of in-kind advertising each month from AdWords, Google's online advertising solution.
You could use it to recruit more volunteers, attract more donations and share your story with people all over the world.
This cool site, Google Ad Grants, will help you do just that.
Google Ad Grants makes it easier for people to donate to your cause. And the easier it is for them to donate, the more likely it is that they will.
The service shows your search ads to people who are searching Google for nonprofits like yours and helps you reach people who were previously unaware of your cause. You can share your message across the globe, or focus on people near you.
Once your ads are live, you can use Google Analytics and conversion tracking to understand how your ads are performing. You'll find answers to questions like which keywords are the strongest? Which ads are driving donations, or recruiting volunteers?
Here are a few simple steps to get started:
- Check your eligibility - Google for Nonprofits is available in over 50 countries, including the U.S. Click here to see a list of all eligible countries.
- Apply for Google For Nonprofits
- Enroll in Google Ad Grants
- Create your account - Choose between AdWords or AdWords Express
- Submit your account for review
It's as simple as that. Whether you're new to search advertising or are a seasoned pro, Google Ad Grants makes it easy to launch effective campaigns.