Talk about a crime deterrent. Can you imagine the look on a car thief's face when he sees a dashboard-mounted camera filming him?
Yes! You can monitor who's trying to break into your car from a safe distance. Plus, if they get away with it, you've got video proof to hand over to the police.
Try the Komando Rotating Dual Lens Dash Cam 2. It's a motion-activated dash cam that records car accidents, for example.
But you can also keep it turned on when you're at work or comfortably sleeping at home. Criminals will be deterred from breaking into your car when they see the camera. But, better yet, it will give you video proof of them trying to break in.
Here are the specs:
- Color 2.7" LCD screen
- Built-in GPS display
- Emergency/SOS button locks files from being overwritten
- Records up to 6.5 hours on included 32GB micro SD (supports up to 128GB)
- Motion activated recording
- Videos saved in .AVI format
- Resolution: 1080p/1920x720 and whole 720P HD
- Dimensions: 3.63" x 2.89" x .63" Weight: 0.5lbs
- IR sensor assists with night recording
- Full 1-year warranty