We’re a rapidly growing national entertainment company that believes data and creativity can work together. We’re looking to hire an individual who's passionate about code, design, developing landing pages, banner ads, email newsletters and creating user experience provoked mockups for our websites. You must thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment where design/development/testing and launch happen at a lightning fast pace. You must have a passion for web development and understanding of marketing concepts and user interface.
You must be energetic, inventive, a team player and looking to help build and grow the company each and every day. This is a rare and exciting opportunity to be part of a national radio, television and podcast network. You will be a core Marketing team member involved in the creation, development, deployment, and maintenance of our websites and web applications by using the latest technologies. This is a dynamic environment working with some of the most talented coworkers. We are the home of The Kim Komando Show, the nation's largest talk-radio show about everything digital.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for:
• Creation of new dynamic site layouts and user interfaces
• Ability to create design concepts and wireframes of new site pages and other digital materials aimed at direct response
• Work in the Marketing department and report to the Director of Digital Marketing to design and develop website pages and digital ads/email newsletters aimed at user experience
• Researching & prototyping new technologies (HTML5, CSS3) and providing recommendations for application improvement as it pertains to the user interface
• Design, code, implement and support new web applications as well as enhancements to existing websites and sales tools
• Develop responsive cross-browser compatible websites, microsites, landing pages and other lead generation tools
• Ability to work with cross functional teams to translate business requirements into innovative and engaging user experience interactions and web-based tools
• Backend programming for site pages, email marketing programs, search engine optimization and paid search / online advertising initiatives
• Support, test, QA and debug within Staging and Production environments for functionality
• Design and implement new banners and interactive assets for the websites
• Must have problem-solving and troubleshooting skills and an innate ability to think outside the box
• Expert in all aspects of responsive HTML5 and single-page web-apps and frameworks
• Experience with UX/UI design and responsive design
• Experience with Photoshop and Creative Suite
• Strong knowledge of web browsers, web servers and web protocols
• Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
• Ability to hand code without the use of a WYSIWYG editor
• Ability to meet aggressive deadlines with competing project schedules and priorities
• React, Sass/Less, and Linux experience a plus!
We offer very competitive salary based on experience and a comprehensive benefits package. EEO.