WestStar Multimedia Entertainment in Phoenix is looking for a Producer for our national radio, podcasts, and webcast show. The Kim Komando Show is broadcast on 400 radio stations throughout the USA and globally on American Forces Network Radio. We need a multi-skilled and multi-talented professional who can handle the traditional Show Producer/Content Director role, as well as other daily business responsibilities.
This full-time position with The Kim Komando Show is multifaceted. You’ll select compelling content, book guests and have ideas for guest bookings, screen callers, develop programming and promotional ideas for the show, produce audio and video promos as well as videos for The Kim Komando Show social media outlets. This position may lead to being a contributor to the national radio show and related programming on mic and on video.
We are all about consumer tech. We don’t talk politics. We talk about living the best digital life. We’re trusted. We’re real. We’re informative and entertaining.
We are looking for candidates who have a great attitude, are creative, and possess excellent audio and video studio skills. You should be fast-paced and calm in a sometimes-hectic stressful production environment.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Edit and produce archive shows
- Edit and produce podcasts
- Pull audio samples from shows for advertisers
- Social media and website content coordination on multiple platforms
- Monitor and reply to listener inquiries (email, social media, and internal methods)
- Write and produce short DIY tech tip videos for social media platforms
- Help develop content for the show’s website
- Assist with the technical production
- College degree in Journalism or Broadcasting
- Minimum 5 years radio or TV experience
- Working knowledge of digital audio systems, Adobe Audition
- Working knowledge of video editing, Premiere
- Ability to plan, organize and meet specific deadlines
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with others
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Google and Microsoft Office suite
We take great pride in our diverse and talented workforce, and we recognize our continued success depends largely on the collective strengths of our employees. Developing the right mix of skills, ideas and individuals requires an unwavering commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action. That’s why we recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles and ensure that all other personnel actions are administered without regard to an employee’s race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, veteran status or disability.
Apply in confidence today by clicking the button below.