At The Kim Komando Show, we’re passionate about tech and entertainment. Nothing gives us more pride than to help our national radio and podcast listeners, global television viewers, and readers realize how to live the best digital life possible. Would you like to contribute to improving the quality of life of individuals and communities? If so, we’d like to get to know you a little better.
The Kim Komando Show is searching for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate is an experienced leader with a blend of business, marketing, product and technology experience, and will be the team’s subject matter expert (SME) for all things digital media. He/she will be entrepreneur-minded and responsible for identifying, evaluating and championing capabilities and toolsets that ultimately improve digital experiences, increase traffic and positively impact loyalty and retention.
The ideal candidate should be willing to “do,” not “delegate” and will be part of the amazing team that drives pageviews, open rates, CPMs, SEO, clicks, likes, contests, content performance and more.
Duties and responsibilities
- Develop and lead content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, leads, pageviews, sales and customer retention. Own the digital marketing strategy for Komando.com, including feature roadmaps, landing pages for campaigns and SEO strategy and implementation.
- Plan digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising. Laser focus on driving engagement, company revenue and profit growth through the company’s digital channels.
- Develop and deliver effective campaigns centered around increased email signups, podcast downloads, paid memberships, YouTube subscriptions and other revenue-generating initiatives.
- Act as a point person for vendors to continually drive revenue and performance.
- Identify and evaluate products and services to grow engagement, newsletter revenue, increase website traffic and optimize digital marketing campaigns.
- Prioritize and roll out program enhancements for digital, mobile and paid media.
- Manage paid digital campaigns for search, social media, YouTube and influencers.
- Oversee strategy and roadmap for the mobile app and other digital initiatives.
- Track, measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and initiatives, assessing against set goals and objectives and measuring ROI.
- Identify new opportunities to increase pageviews through various media.
- Partner with cross-functional lead(s) on the development and delivery of consumer insights and analytics.
- Lead consumer research and deliver high-level insights to identify key areas of opportunity to grow sales and revenue.
Skills and specifications
- Deep understanding of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Google Ads
- Demonstrated experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Solid understanding of email newsletter monetization and best practices
- Proficient in marketing analytics and measurement of KPIs
- Solid knowledge of analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends) and ad serving tools
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Superior project-management skills and a well-rounded understanding of how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment while focusing on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads and sales
Education and qualifications
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree
- Minimum of seven (4) years in marketing, digital, product, technology or related experience
- Genuine interest in consumer technology, as well as the company’s core values and its culture
- Thrives at the intersection of marketing, business and technology
- Proficient knowledge of the digital marketing landscape (e.g., digital experience and multi-channel management, marketing operations, customer data management, e-commerce, etc.)
- Experience with content-management systems and an understanding of common publishing needs
Apply in confidence today by clicking the “Apply Now!” button below: