We are looking for a very talented audio/video editor to join our team at WestStar MultiMedia Entertainment. This position will be responsible to help craft and edit audio/ video components for media products that feature tech-celebrity Kim Komando, the nation’s most popular technology lifestyle personality. These media products include a streaming national radio show, an internationally broadcasted TV program that airs on the prestigious Bloomberg Television Network, and several podcast shows.
Ultimately, you should be able to bring sight and sound together in order to tell a cohesive and compelling story.
- Grasp the production team’s audio and video needs and specifications
- Edit audio for the Daily Tech Update and national radio show
- Create rough and final cuts for YouTube videos weekly
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
- Consult with Executive Director from production to post-production process
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Experience in multitrack audio editing – Adobe Audition
- Previous work experience or willingness to learn video editing
- Experience or willingness to learn with digital technology and editing software packages (i.e. Final Cut Pro X, Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects)
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a portfolio
Job Type: Full-time
- Audio Editing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Some video editing experience (Preferred)