Did you ever want to learn a foreign language but just never got around to it? Being able to speak multiple languages can be extremely helpful, particularly if you're a world traveler.
But learning new languages can be difficult, especially as an adult. Most likely the last thing you want to do after a long day of work is settle in for a study session.
It doesn't have to be a chore though. There's an app that actually turns learning into an entertaining game.
I'm talking about the Memrise: Language Learning app.
The app lets you explore new worlds and phrases to learn how to speak, read and write several foreign languages. Memrise has a large variety of games, fun chatbots and over 30,000 native speaker videos. Memrise provides a practical, innovative approach to foreign language learning.
Let's take a look at some of the app's features:
- Courses expertly created by a dedicated team of linguists and language specialists
- Beginner and intermediate content designed to push the boundaries of learning technology
- Native speaker videos for language learning in context - no actors, just real people
- Chatbots to help you sound natural and hone your conversational flow
- A variety of games to help you learn and practice, including Speed Review, Listening Skills, Difficult Words and Classic Review
The app is available for free on both iOS and Android. There is a Memrise Pro option if you want to enhance your language learning journey, but this will cost you a monthly subscription fee. Check the app for details.
To download the Memrise app, click the link we've provided below inside the blue boxes. If you're reading this article using the Komando.com app, you might not see the blue boxes. If not, click here to see them and download the app.