With the high price of replacing smartphones these days, the last thing you want is to lose one.
If you've been paying attention, you know that it can cost nearly $1,000 for your next phone. Yikes!
Replacement costs are just the beginning. Think of all the critical information stored on your phone. What if it fell into the wrong hands?
That's why you need a reliable way to track down your missing gadget. This app will help you do just that.
I'm talking about the Lost Android app.
Lost Android has a number of impressive features that will help you find your missing gadget. For one, you are able to control your lost phone remotely from either its website or SMS.
Here are some of the app's features:
- Locate by GPS network
- Read sent and received SMS messages from your phone and send them to your email
- Wipe your phone
- Lock phone
- Erase SD card
- Start alarm with flashing screen
- Send SMS (text) messages from webpage
- Forward calls
How to use the app
- Download the app.
- Register your phone - Simply start the program. That's it.
- Re-login on the website - Login to the app's site by using your Google account. You should get a 'Congratulations' pop up message indicating that your phone is hooked up to the site. You can now click on the 'Controls' menu and start to remotely control your phone.
To download the Lost Android app, click on the link inside the blue box below. It's free to download and use for Android. If you're reading this article using the Komando.com app, you might not see the blue box. If not, click here to see it and download the app.