Can you remember a time before smartphones? It actually wasn't that long ago. The first iPhone wasn't released until 2007.
Since then, these handy little gadgets have seen dramatic improvements in hardware. Faster processors, larger storage sizes and longer lasting batteries to name a few.
Smartphone cameras are another great leap forward in technology. Most newer models come with both front and rear facing cameras that take super high-quality pictures. They're so impressive you don't really need to carry another camera with you nowadays. (Unless you're a professional photographer of course.)
That makes it easy to build a great collection of photos. After a while, you're going to want to start tweaking those photos to create your own unique pieces of art.
That's where the Cornea: Unlimited Filters, Popularity Predictor app can help.
Cornea is a free photo app that lets you choose your best pictures by scoring them, suggests the best filter transformations and recommends related trending #hashtags so you can share them on social media and get the best traction.
Here are some of the app's features:
- Popularity predictor - The app's algorithms give you a 'Cornea Score' on every photo you upload. It will let you know the likely popularity of each image before you share them.
- Vibe transformation - Browse through hand selected filters to help transfer their colors onto your photos.
- Art transformation - Paint your photos a new look by transforming them into a piece of art.
- Free unlimited filters - Upload any photo and use it as Vibe or Art filter - like the sunset or graffiti. Simply click it and use it as a filter on your photos.
- Personalized hashtags - Make your photos more popular on social media by adding from personalized hashtag recommendations.
The Cornea app is available for free on both iOS and Android. Just click the link we've provided in the blue box below to download the app.