Have you kept up with the latest technology when it comes to home entertainment? Smart TV's, sound bars, DVD/Blu-ray players and streaming players just to name a few.
With all of these wonderful gadgets comes a pile of remote controls. Looking at that mountainous stockpile can be overwhelming.
If you've run into this issue I have good news, there's an app for that. In fact, there are a few of them you can choose from.
Let's take a look at two of these apps and the home hubs you need to use with them.
Blumoo Smart Control
The Blumoo HomeBase Smart Control turns your mobile gadgets into high-end remote controls that allow you to control all of your equipment, find your shows and stream your music through the Blumoo Mobile App. It's easy to setup, just place Blumoo in the room, plug it in and download the app to get started.
Blumoo HomeBase replaces all of your remotes with your iOS or Android gadgets and supports multiple users.
It's also compatible with the Amazon Echo so you can control all of your equipment with your voice. You'll have complete control for over 250,000 different brands and models of televisions, receivers, set-top boxes, streaming players and more.
What makes Blumoo better than the typical remote?
- One Blumoo will work with all of your iOS and Android gadgets.
- You don't have to point your gadget at the TV. You can control your devices from anywhere in your home.
- Set up your remotes once and share with anyone in your house.
- Customize as you see fit. Add/remove, rename and move buttons.
- Allows you to stream music from your phone to existing audio systems over long-range Bluetooth.
Those are just a few of Blumoo's features. Click here for a full overview.
Here are the links to the Blumoo Mobile App for when you have your Blumoo HomeBase: